Legal Content Disclaimer
All entries submitted become the property of the Sponsor. By participating in this Contest, each participant agrees that Sponsor may, at its option, post the entry online on Sponsor's website, Sponsor's Affiliate Sites and Partner Sites.
Release: By entering the Contest, you hereby grant the Sponsor, Nadine's World, llc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns, licensees, and legal representatives the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, reproduce, edit, market, broadcast, store, distribute, have distributed, reproduce, re-arrange, change, add to or delete from, translate, adapt or otherwise revise and/or alter the video or blur or distort any person, place or item depicted in the video. Any video deemed inappropriate or unsuitable for posting, in Sponsor's sole discretion will be disqualified and will not appear on the Contest Website.
Entry Material or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor's sole discretion, shall not contain, include or involve any of the following:
- Obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory content, data or images unsuitable for broadcast
- Crude, vulgar or offensive pictures, depictions, images, language gang signs and/or symbols
- Gratuitous violence, gun or other imagery or gestures of weapons
- Explicit, graphic or sexual activity
- No music of any kind
- Hard liquor use or product images
- License plates, phone numbers, personal addresses (physical or email ) or otherwise
- Website or web page links
- Illegal drug or alcohol use or abuse
- Derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups, humiliate other people (publicly or otherwise), any assault or threatening of others
- Trespass or the violation of other people's rights or property
- Illegal (discriminatory, harassing) or inappropriate activity, behavior or conduct (i.e, inflicting emotional distress)
- Conduct or activities in violation of these Official Contest Rules
- Any other content, display, materials and/or images that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion
- Any third party materials (including but not limited to music) that may otherwise violate or infringe (or may infringe) any of the following:
- Clothing worn in the video should not contain any visible logos, drawings, cartoons, phrases, trademarks or other third-party materials.
- All Entry Material must be suitable for broadcast as determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize the Entry Material from any source.
- No Entry Material shall contain any content or performance that has been broadcast or streamed, published or televised on television or as part of a recording of a motion picture film or television program.